Sunday, April 26, 2020

Mother's Day May 10th 2020

We are in some weird unprecedented times. And I am blessed to get to safely work with flowers and help support local farms in doing so. 
I'd love to spread this floral blessing around by creating flower magic for your Mama, sister, cousin, friend, brother, granny, dad, you... 
Now taking orders for safe NO-Contact delivery. We'll be delivering every day. 
Order via my website emeraldpetaldpdx.com or give me a call 503-719-4503

I'll have the freshest local flowers available. This also means that quantities and types will be limited. I'm happy to pick out what is best and take some direction, do they have a favorite color or not too fragrant (ugh allergies). Best to get your order in by Wednesday May 6th.
Or how about a flower subscription to brighten their time at home for weeks or months to come... 
I'll also have pre-made bouquets at Commissary Cafe on NW19th & Lovejoy
And some special collabs  ;) 
🌷🌷
45 North Wine Bar is doing Mother's day deliveries for pre-ordered special of 3 bottles of wine with one of our bouquets

Radar is offering Mother's day (9th&10th) pre-order Pick-up or Delivery of BRUNCH :) with options of our flowers 🌷🌷

So TREAT YO MAMA RIGHT with some gorgeous blooms
🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺









No comments:

Post a Comment