Saturday, November 19, 2011

A bit of yesterday, today and tomorrow...

Here, I'm just going to throw all this at you :)


~Just got some FABulous pictures from Tresa & Ted's wedding back on Sept. 10th.
You can check out more on Jessica Hill Photography's blog!


~Right now I've been up to my elbows making the last bit of Autumn pretty and Stand for Children's annual Beat the Odds fundraiser (more on this later).  
Having a hard time with the realization that I have less than a week left of gourds and pumpkins.... I may take the few I have left and give them a special home in our side yard :)


~We are so thrilled to be part of the ever growing push to SHOP LOCAL!
There are two fantastic pushes for next Friday ( Black Friday ) and Saturday.
First, Supportland is offering TRIPLE points both days, JOY!

Second, Emerald Petals and a whole bunch of wonderful shops are part of Little Boxes.  Which is offering awesome raffle prizes and 10% off when you show your receipt from one little box shop to another!

Phew! :)

1 comment: