Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hi there Weekend

Two Saturdays ago Market Q, a farmers market at the Q Center on Mississippi Ave., began. Emerald Petals was privy to be asked to have a booth. Its been a jaunty time so far and I can't wait until all the farm flowers are blooming so we can have buckets of grand, local, seasonal, fresh flowers!
You should definitely stop by Saturdays 9-2.

So many wonderful vendors, lots of yummies and pretties. I had some amazing Kimchi, hummus, cookies, cupcakes, coffee....oh my ;) & brought home asparagus and sweet onions for dinner!

I've been extremely lucky to have my friend Lexi commit her Saturdays to working it for me.
I had a hard time leaving her there today after set up on such a beautiful day, I want to be outside!
But alas I must man the shop.

Among the myriad of goodies that EP has at the market are Bella Terra's new chalkboard pots. Perfect for herbs and annuls or if you just want to write a little note on your plant...joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment