Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Weekend Portland!

Yes its the weekend! Hoping the sun shows its lovely face!
Don't forget Free Flower Monday is coming up, so get to commenting!


I went out to Little Prince of Oregon Nursery on Tuesday to get a bunch of plants for an upcoming project..... I had so much fun, so many beautiful plants.
Well I ended up coming home with a new product that I'm going to try. Bright Green, http://www.brightgreenusa.com/, vertical garden containers with great watering irrigation ability and easy to hang. They are made of plastic which throws me off but are made in the USA. And as I'm kinda obsessed with vertical gardens and hanging gardens I said yes!
Here they are full of yummy and beautiful herbs and strawberries! What a great thing to hang next to your grill! Also I have an empty one that I might plant up with sempervivums and sedums.......

No comments:

Post a Comment