Friday, August 13, 2010

vacations are the bee's knees


Last week I went back east to New Hampshire for a little vacation. I spent most of my time on a small beach area of the 18 miles of coast, sunbathing, day dreaming, eating lobstah ;)


I wish I could have brought back all the lovely rocks....
Marshes, rose hips, thistles oh my!


Say Hello! to my dream beach house. I call it the Gatsby house and have been ogling it for as long as I can remember. Dreaming of grand balls that spill out onto the lawn...sigh...
I would fill it with arrangements and Woolly Pocket gardens like these....




JOY!!!

Oh and I rediscovered the lushness of Prescott Park, huh, dreamy.



All pics except top 2 & woolly's (woollypockets.com)are Emerald Petals'. Arrangements were from various parties right before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment